Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC) Las Vegas in an electronic music festival in the United States. Now one of the world's largest and most renowned, the festival draws crowds of almost half a million over the course of three days.
Musically, the main focus is on EDM and house; but there is also room on the lineup for techno, dubstep, trap, drum & bass, hardstyle and more, as over 250 artists make their way to the Nevada desert to play one of the many stages in the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
16-18 June 2017
Las Vegas, NV, USA
EDC Las Vegas 2017
Las Vegas Motor Speedway
7000 N. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV
Located about 15 miles northeast of the city's famous 'Strip', the Las Vegas Motor Speedway is a 1200 acre complex of motorsports tracks. It has been home to EDC since the 2011 relocation from LA.
The Parking lots open at 5:00 pm and show times are from 7:00 pm – 5:30 am. Those that know the desert know it will take place rain, dust storm, or shine.
Your festival pass must be worn at all times and we know people that have been booted because they were wearing a broken wrist band so be careful so you don't waste a day trying to get a new one.
Line-up and set times are subject to change and all attendees are subject to search upon entry.
Full details can be found directly on the EDC Website.
WHAT IS ALLOWED IN THE VENUE?
- Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.)
- Selfie sticks
- Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, purses (maximum 12“x12“)
- Official Insomniac water bottles—must be empty upon entry
- Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- Fanny packs
- Sunglasses & hats
- Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes
- E-cigs/vapes (refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon arrival)
- Sealed lip balm & gloss
- Sealed sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- Powder makeup
- Sealed tampons
- Sealed wet wipes
- Sealed packs of gum
- Hula hoops (including LED hoops)
- Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- LED poi
- Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines)
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- Laser pointers and air horns
- Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- Balls or Frisbees
- Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Illegal substances
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- Pacifiers, dust masks or gas masks
- Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)
- Aerosol products/cans
- Liquid makeup
- Unsealed tampons (upon entry)
- Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Stickers, flyers
- Bota bags
- Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- Stuffed animals or dolls